008 Tactical Alcohol?
On today’s drunken podcast we talk about Military, Law Enforcement and ALCOHOL! …and not in the way you might think… and more:
- TX Joe is starting out strong with content production.
- Captain Jack gets introduced and joins the discussion today.
- A story from Pat about alcohol from the US military and foreign military points of view. VERY enlightening!
- Cops, Military, Is “Swearing In” something you believe in? Or is it something you just SAY to get hired…?
- You’re going to hear this phrase on UTac a lot “Creating a Criminal”.
- Hope you’re not getting sick of this one either… Pournelle’s Iron Law.
- Learned Helplessness.
- Painting Dicks inside and on the walls of government buildings.
- Jack says “Fuck it, I’m gonna do it!” Yeah Jack!
- More on tactical instructors.
- Peelian principles… again.
- And lots more drunken tactical ranting.
Thanks so much for listening! If you found any value in today’s episode than the best way to support us for now is to subscribe on our website and on our YouTube channel and to follow me, Pat, on Instagram.
Keep your head on a swivel, use smart tactics even when you don’t think you need them, and question everything…even your own authority.