010 A Conversation About Lights and Sirens
Today we have a conversation about police lights and sirens, a public service announcement and of course some insider information.
And the following:
- Get ready for a few long winded “Pat Rants”…
- Sirens for pizza?
- Emergency lights just to pass slow traffic?
- The classic cancelled call.
- TX Joe makes the Siren noise with his mouth 🙂 hahahahah.
- Who actually has the discretion to use Emergency Lights?
- Reasons that we LIMIT our light/siren usage.
- And finally a risk that LEO’s take every shift to actually help.
- And more!
Here Ole Dammegard talks about some very eye opening ideas, mostly conspiracy minded (and I can tell you from personal experience that it’s not a stretch to believe that the government doesn’t value you or your life) but Ole also makes the comment that most police officers are part of a Psy Op and just run around with their sirens on to scare the public for no reason at all and are probably just on their way to pick up pizza.